Yael has been a professional soccer player for 10 years. She loves the game, not only her own training and career, but the way it connects people of different backgrounds from all around the world. Techne stems from Yael's vision to empower young players to own their development. She creates the weekly sessions and is responsible for the soccer side of things. Have thoughts on the training content? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Russell is a fitness enthusiast and loves finding ways that technology can improve our lives and allow us to spend more time with each other. He's worked for numerous technology companies doing application development and engineering management. At Techne, Russell brings the vision to life. He's in charge of the development of all our software, so if you don't like what you see you can direct your flame-mail his way: email@example.com.
Sam loves sports, startups, and seeing hard work pay off. At 19, she started her first company ProfilePasser and was named to Inc. Magazine’s Top 4 list of College Startups in America. In addition to her work with Techne, she is currently a Community Growth & Development Manager at Whistle sports in NYC. Sam has been an advisor for Techne since day 1, helping to dictate strategy. Ping her if you want to chat ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Social Media Manager
Molly is also a professional soccer player and has been involved with Techne since before the company even launched. She started by editing training videos, and since then her role has expanded to handling all the social media. If you've signed up for our Free Trial or sent in a Skill of the Day video, you've probably interacted with Molly. You can get in touch with her if you want to be featured on our social media channels or have ideas for how we can better engage with our Techne community: email@example.com.
The Customer Relations Specialist
Dana is a former professional soccer player and has her MBA from Tel Aviv University. She's also a coach in addition to her work with Techne. Dana is responsible for making sure our subscribers feel happy and taken care of. Whether it's managing our group subscriptions, making sure you get your gear package, or answering questions about the app, Dana is your go-to woman. If you have questions, issues, or complaints, don't hesitate to reach out and she'll assist you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. HOW LONG DOES THE WEEKLY SESSION TAKE TO COMPLETE? If you go through the weekly session one time from start to finish, it can be anywhere from 30-90 minutes of actual time on task. Each drill allows you to train for 1-3 minutes and you'll need some rest between each and time to check out the next drill. You can do each exercise, sections of the session, or the entire session as many times as you want during the week, though!
2. CAN MORE THAN ONE PLAYER USE THE SAME ACCOUNT? Each Techne account will only track the time trained and Time Trial scores for one user. You're welcome to have friends or siblings train alongside you, but the app will not track their progress.
3. WILL I BE ABLE TO SAVE THE WEEKLY SESSION TO DO AGAIN LATER? Soon this feature will be included in our Premium Subscription, but for now you'll only have access to the current weekly session. Don't worry, though, all exercises will repeat over time so if you're dedicated to you're training you'll notice that you're continually cycling back through basic repetitions as well as always trying new things.
4. HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT THE TRAINING WILL BE OF AN APPROPRIATE LEVEL? A lot of the drills have a 'Level Up' and 'Level Down' option and we encourage you to work at YOUR skill level. Players as young as 6 years old as well as professional players are using Techne to train!
5. HOW CAN I FIND A WALL? Having a go-to wall is an integral part of our Training System. I suggest searching by tennis courts, school yards, parking garages, and gym areas. Racquetball courts are perfect for our training and some people are even fortunate enough to have a place at their house with a wall. Be creative - you can often identify a great training wall anywhere you go!
6. WHAT IF I'M INJURED OR COMING BACK FROM AN INJURY? The Techne System is great for someone coming back from an injury who is allowed to train but not yet ready for full contact. If you're not cleared to do this training or are feeling pain, never push through that! However, if your training is just somewhat limited you might find the Techne Training System to be the perfect fit.
7. WHAT IF I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO OR AM NOT SURE IF MY TECHNIQUE IS CORRECT? I want to be a resource for you! If you aren't sure if you're doing it right, just do the best you can as the session is going, but after the drill is over, take a video of yourself (or have someone else take one) and send it to me for feedback! email@example.com
8. WHAT IF I GET AN INCOMING TEXT OR CALL WHILE I'M TRAINING? Stop being so popular! Just kidding. Incoming texts won't affect your session at all. An incoming call might pause the timer if you're mid-drill so you could end up working for longer without knowing. You can opt to start the drill over if necessary. Not the worst thing that could happen, but tell your friends not to call while you're training...